Iluka is committed to conducting its business in accordance with the highest standards of corporate governance.
The Board has established a corporate governance framework which complies with the Australian Securities Exchange Corporate Governance Council Principles and Recommendations. This encompasses policies, procedures and charters that support this commitment. The framework is reviewed regularly and revised in response to changes in law, developments in corporate governance and changes to Iluka’s business.
The Board has three established committees: Audit and Risk Committee; Nominations Committee; and People and Performance Committee.
Iluka's Board maintains oversight of sustainability management and performance. Iluka’s sustainability framework is underpinned by a series of policies that drive behaviour and business practice within the company.
- Code of Conduct - Iluka is committed to high standard of conduct, underpinned by its values of commitment, integrity and responsibility.
- Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy - Iluka has zero tolerance for bribery or corruption in its business.
- Risk Policy - Iluka’s risk management framework, aligned with the International Standard for risk management ISO 31000, sets out structured and systematic processes for the identification and management of risks in areas such as environment, injury, illness, reputation, stakeholder relations, compliance and finance.
- People Policy - Iluka fosters employee accountability, commerciality and engagement by recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing diverse workforce.
- Environment, Health and Safety Policy - Iluka pursues industry leading practice in the areas of environment, health and safetys.
- Stakeholder Relations Policy - Iluka strives to establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders.