ILUKA RESOURCES is a major participant in the global mineral sands sector and is involved in the exploration, project management, operations and marketing of zircon and titanium based products. With a head office in Perth, we also have existing operations in Western Australia, Victoria, South Australia and the USA.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce that is aligned with our core values and can demonstrate an aptitude for learning. We offer a supportive environment in which employees can develop and acquire new skills and we are therefore open to applications from less experienced candidates who can demonstrate the right behavioral attributes.
Applications are invited for an Earthworks Superintendent to join the Western Australian Rehabilitation team at Iluka’s site based at Eneabba in WA. This position is accountable for management of the earthworks contractor while providing support to the Midwest Native vegetation rehabilitation program with planning, landform reinstatement and ongoing monitoring.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- WA Restricted Quarry Managers qualification
- Technical competency in native vegetation rehabilitation and land formation
- Demonstrated competency in managing earthworks contracts
- Experience with GIS systems
- High attention to detail with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; including motivation to work in a team
- Environmental background with an understanding of Flora monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrated understanding of safety management and associated legislative requirements
The position is offered as Drive in Drive out (DIDO) 5 days on 2 days off, 4 days on 3 days off (5/2 - 4/3 roster). A competitive remuneration and benefits package including potential relocation will be offered based on the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Whilst on site the successful candidate will stay at the Eneabba camp village which provides employees with high standard facilities including en-suite accommodation (bathroom, air-conditioning, bar fridge, TV, linen and towels), equipped gymnasium and fully catered mess hall providing all meals and crib facilities.
For further information in regards to this position, please contact Geoff Dyer, Western Australian Rehabilitation Manager on 0437 789 413.
Applications may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title in the subject line.
Applications close: 28 February 2017